If you are running any kind of event with a moderate to large number of people attending and need to collect registration details, then
web registration is the most cost effective and efficient solution.
Here are some key benefits to taking registrations on the web:
- It's open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. No need for expensive telephone systems.
- No need to print and post expensive glossy brochures. Host all the required information on the website.
- Cut down on data entry errors. Copy typing from faxed and emailed responses can generate huge
numbers of errors which can be very
- Updates take minutes. If the entire schedule changes
you can inform people within minutes of the changes via email and they can then check
back on the website.
- Add to the event with feedback pages and post event
information. Feedback pages give you valuable insight into the success of the
- Validate information on line. Web registration forms can
be built to very strict guidelines ensuring that the correct data is filled in
before the registration will be processed. Of course, it is entirely up to you
how restrictive you want it to be.
- Cut down on call centre staff and
data entry staff. (This saving will pay for the website alone).
protect the site (even down to individual users)
Smiley I.T. own the domain www.reg-event.com and we can host the web site for you if you do not have