Management Systems are now in such widespread use that trying to get by
without them is like trying to drive a car without wheels. The applications are
endless and the benefits vast. If it's customer management, warehouse stock,
event management or even combinations, a total database solution will always
improve clarity across the entire company and allow reporting tasks, day to day
management and accounting to be seamlessly integrated into one solution.
Important points - (bear these in mind no matter who builds your system)
- Integrate as many of your existing procedures as possible.
- Always look to reduce and preferably eliminate manual tasks.
- You should always be able to integrate your current data if you have any.
- Anything is possible (it's just a matter of how long it would take to build
and implement and whether it's within your budget).
- Set a budget and timeframe and make sure your developer stays within the
limits or notifies you as soon as they are aware they may exceed your limits.
- Always compare costs of the system against likely time savings. If the system is going to save you a considerable amount of time it may be worth that spending a little extra on it.
Every company is different and requirements differ greatly. For this
reason we don't sell off the shelf systems. Instead, by gaining a thorough
understanding of your precise needs and existing practices, we can build a bespoke
solution that exactly fits your needs now and in the future.
Here are some examples of systems we have developed in the past.
- Event Management Systems - Manage all your clients, event details,
invoicing, quotes and much more in one system.
- Accounting Systems - Building and sending out invoices in
with real time stock control
- Production Line - Tracking of items built on a production line.
Being able to forecast completion dates and find weak points in the production
- Equipment Management - Booking and managing large inventories of
equipment with check in and check out facilities.
- Client Management Systems - Databases of contacts grouped within
categories. Specialised mail shots. Meeting management.
We have built many others, some of which have incorporated elements from all
of the above.
If you want a no obligation chat about your requirements or want to book a
meeting then please use our contact page.